Thursday, April 29, 2010

Epilogue



This trip has been more than amazing; words cannot even describe how much fun I have had during these four months. I am so blessed that my parents let me do this. If I could I would stay in Barcelona for at least another year. Being here for four months is long but I’m just starting to get into the click of things, I’m making new friends my Spanish has gotten way better and now I only have a few days until I go home. This whole trip has felt like a dream it has gone by so fast and there was so much I did that I am going to have to sit for a while and remember. While in Europe I visited, France, Italy, Ireland, and Belgium; though, these other cities were awesome Barcelona holds a special place in my heart. I will definitely be back in Barcelona in the future, not for four months but I need to come back. One thing that I truly want to see is the Sagrada Familia when it is all done. This is my favorite building in all of Barcelona not to mention the whole world and when it is done Barcelona will attract more tourists than ever. I am very sad to leave but my parents and family miss me and I want to see them. I have been living in fairy tale land with all my expenses paid and it’s time to go back to reality. I will miss; the people of Barcelona, my teachers, all my new friends, my apartment, FCB Barcelona Futbol, and most of all Barcelona City. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment